Genesee Valley “No-Nonsense” standards.
It is the way we do business, it’s our core values and it’s what you can expect from us.
Please consider the following when shopping for your next car, truck, minivan or Jeep:
- We have non-commissioned salespeople, so no employee has to pressure a customer simply to feed his family or give a customer bad advice just to make a buck.
- We have no “finance manager” whose objective is to sell high markup low-benefit “add-ons” like paint sealant and electronic rustproofing. The salesperson deals with the customer from start to end and the customer is not turned over to a “finance manager”.
- We have advertising that is clear to understand in plain language only using rebates that are available to all customers, not just members of a special group or competitive lessees
- We will not participate in “key in the mail” sales, “phony check in the mail sales”, “repo sales” or have “free stuff for life” schemes.
- We sell only factory warranties so that a customer will not have to “pre pay” for a scheduled warranty repair or have trouble getting service if he is out of town.
- We have a good selection of factory certified used vehicles of high quality.
- We have a shop open 6 days a week, even Saturday 7am-8pm so customers can get their vehicles serviced on their schedule, not ours.
- We are Better Business Bureau Accredited and maintain an A+ rating
- We are “big truck” and diesel certified for both Ram and Ford so that we can provide sales and service to the commercial customer with all the required tools and 30,000 lb. lifts.
- We have a liberal complaint resolution process with ultimate availability of owner if necessary.
Thank you for your consideration,